Good leadership ability coupled with solid management skills can have a significant impact on your workplace effectiveness and consequent career progression.
Without these core competencies under control, the workplace can be an extremely harsh environment.
Fortunately, leadership and management skills can be developed and to assist managers with achieving their ultimate potential and in being more effective and productive to their organization.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand your role as manager and leader
- Learn the skills required to lead effectively
- Learn how to achieve better team results through improved leadership
- Understand the subtleties involved in effective leadership
- Know when to apply which techniques
- Managers & Department Heads within an organisation
- Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Specialists who are moving or have moved into management roles
- Anyone who wants to enhance their Leadership and Management Skills
- Personnel in the public and private sector
- Management vs. Leadership
- Key Skills and Qualities of Effective Leaders
- Understanding Leadership: What do all great Leaders have in common?
- Being an Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Effective Goal Setting
- Leadership Communication
- Setting the Right Priorities
- Time Management
- Appointing, Developing and Retaining Talent
- How to build Rapport and gain Commitment from all Levels in the Organisation
- Delegating to Develop Skills and Empower People
- Managing & Resolving Conflict
- Coping with Difficult Employees
- Negotiate your way to Positive Outcomes
- Using Leadership Tools: Strategy, Performance Measurement, Quality, Planning
- Ensuring Succession Planning