Good management and modern office (according to demands of the times) will have an impact on the efficiency and effectiveness of the company's business. In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with the relevant knowledge and skills. This one week Advanced Office Management & Effective Administration Skills training course identifies and examines the key components of the role and within each element builds up a range of approaches and techniques for operating an efficient office or support team. These elements include: interpersonal skills, communication, organizational and time management competencies. Office is the central administrative systems. Therefore, the employees involved in administrative activities must have adequate knowledge and the latest on the administration offices. Knowledge about the management of information (collect, record, reproduce, distribute, and store data and information) and administrative services office (administration office space, telephone service, and guest services).
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- This training is designed for employees who work in administration, either as an office manager, administrative staff, and secretaries.
- Improve the professionalism of the work in order to anticipate and adapt to the global business environment.
- Enhance their effectiveness while achieving greater job satisfaction. These include:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Planning & organisational skills
- Critical-thinking skills
- Professionals who are involved in the operational running of an office, as well as Executive and Personal Assistants to Middle/Senior Management.
- It is also beneficial for those with some office management experience who would like to move into a more senior position as an Office Manager or Administration Supervisor
- Secretary, Human Resource staff, General Affairs staff, Health and Safety staff, General administration staff, Public Relationship staff, Engineering staff, Document Controller staff, etc.
TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR WORK LIFE
- Controlling, prioritising and organising your work
- Long term plan’s control
- Control and manage the work tasks
ESSENTIAL ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS
- Harnessing the power of the mind – through Mind Mapping Techniques
- Managing larger projects to meet deadlines
- Problem solving techniques
- Decision Making tools
- Managing meetings effectively
- Working with more than one manager
OFFICE SPACE PLANNING
- Centralization of Office services Vs. Decentralization
- Definition, purpose and types of the office layout
- Office Facilities
- Good office environment
- Time Management Handling of Office Work
PREPARATION OF STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE (SOP):
- The definition and importance of SOPs
- The symbols in the SOP
- The principles and techniques for preparing SOPs
SELF-EMPOWERMENT AND SELF-MANAGEMENT
- How to build self-confidence and strength the ability to respond to difficult situations
- How to relax and refresh the mind and body
- The signs, symptoms, causes and triggers to stress
- How to break the vicious cycle of stressful thinking
- Using emotional intelligence at work
- Becoming a more proactive, responsible and self-aware person