The era of globalization with the development of information technology today needs employees who master the concept of filing document management system, either manual methods or by electronic process. Within this concept already consists of; how to manage hard document (paper document) and soft document (document image and manual document). Document image management (document scanning results) and manual document (document results from an application, such as word processing documents, spread sheet and presentation) are very important in supporting the policy is applied based document management standard ISO 9001: 2001/2008. If the concept of filing document management system has been used properly in an organization, it will help maximize the service process, both to internal customers or to exte (rnal customer, so make a good image and enhance the competitiveness of the organization.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concept of manual filing systems and the supporting
- Understand the concept of electronic filing systems and supporting
- Understand the factors that support the strategic key to success in the implementation of electronic filing management system.
- Understand the principles and an overview of the implementation of electronic filing procedure management system.
- Perform the software installation process Electronic filing in computer respectively.
- Installation process scanner used by software Electronic filing.
- Supervisor to the manager responsible for the document filing process.
INTRODUCTION OF DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Four Pillars of Document Management System
- Benefits of Document Management System
- Type of data: Active or Non Active Data
- The players (employees, auditors, and administrators)
- Work Flow of data
- Urgency and sensitivity of data
- Check in / out procedures and Information Delivery
- Storage and distribution; Security of data
- Legal issues of data, and audit work paper
RECORD MANAGEMENT THE DETAILS
- Total foot steps and time required for repetitive data collection in a day /week/month
- The work flow diagram (step by step analysis)
- Recognition of problems; Reducing the repetitive steps
- Cut costs
- Productivity improvement: Doing more with less
- Streamline administration: Fast distribution
- Improve customer service (bosses, vendors, customers, auditors)
ESSENTIAL COMPONENTS OF RECORD AND MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Usability; Capture, Storage and archiving, Distribution
- Integration and security
- Technical consideration
DOCUMENT AND RECORD MANAGEMENT FOR FUTURE AND MAINTENANCE
- Digital library
- Digital data transfer
- Scanning internal and outsourcing
- Interaction website database
- Internal and external data interaction for vendors, and customers
Implementation of Electronic Filing and Document Management System (EDMS)
- Relocation consideration for data central system
- Scaling your project from departmental to whole company
- Train your staff and inform your bosses, vendors, customers, and auditors
- Support and maintenance; backup system