The execution phase of industrial projects such as oil and gas projects consists of detailed engineering, procurement and construction, normally known as EPC and starts after final investment decision by the owners. Companies who provide an integrated engineering, procurement and construction services are called EPC contractors. Managing the EPC contracts are usually complicated and require special expertise and knowledge. This course will provide an overview of such expertise and knowledge. In particular, the attributes of EPC business, EPC project lifecycle, phases and gates are explained, the flow of engineering activities and interconnections between engineering disciplines are described, and the fundamentals of project procurement management and administration, logistics, bidding and contracting are reviewed. Also major construction management activities are explained as tools and techniques to monitor and control project performance are introduced.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for you who want to enhance your project management skills and to be able to work effectively within your project management teams. It is suitable for Facilities Engineers, secretary, Project Supervisors and Project Staff from a variety of disciplines including engineering, construction, and maintenance as well as information technology.
· EPC Fundamentals & Project Management Framework
· Project Life Cycle
· Onshore/Offshore Field Development
· EPC Project Phases, Resource, Cost, Procurement & Quality Assurance Management
· Case Study: From Civil Construction Project to Oil & Gas EPC Project
· Conceptual Design & Front-end Engineering Design
· EPC Scope & Project Scheduling
· EPC Resource & Cost Management
· EPC Procurement Management
· Quality Assurance Management