Nowadays, people from different generations are often required to interact with each other in the workplace. At first, the challenges of understanding how those from other generations think, view, and react can seem like an insurmountable task. However, with the right approach in place to managing generational differences, organizations can develop an effective team synergy and collaboration.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Communicate Effectively
- Increase Collaboration
- Able to influence and Negotiate
- Engage and Develop People
- Inspire Trust
- Manage Disruption and change
- Value Diversity
- Solve Problems
- Deliver Results
Participants will typically come from executive and senior management positions across both the academic and professional services who are eager to discover the five generations' background, identify the positive attributes of each generation, and implement tactics for managing and communicating the members of each generation.
- Introduction to inter-generational management
- The communication in an inter-generational situation
- Intergenerational synergy
- Rules for effective inter-generational management