Leaders are placed in a position of responsibility
with expectations that are constantly changing and challenging it is essential
to lead by example to make you a better leader for others.
This course will help leaders understand how their
example impacts on work performance and interactions within the organisation.
It highlights ways for participants to ensure they control and focus their
self-awareness, skills and strategies to increase their productivity for ‘task
efficiency’ and ‘relational effectiveness’.
Participants will undertake a unique and individual
leadership journey to help you develop the clear strategies to grow as an
effective and influential leader. powerful understanding, key effective skills.
By the end of this training, participants
will be able to:
leadership from a new and higher-level perspective
- Analyse your
preferred leadership style for greater effectiveness
- Discover and
develop further your intrinsic leadership qualities
- Grow in personal
power, influence and impact
- Develop the
critical interpersonal skills essential for leading others
leadership through a personal self-development journey
This training is suitable to a wide range of
professionals but will greatly benefit all individuals who wish to improve
their leadership skills and develop their personal power and effectiveness.
- Session 1: Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
- Leadership and its context
- Leadership in Disruption Era / VUCA
- Self-perception and self-awareness
- Personality, values & behavior
- Personal transformation
- The personal style & style flexibility
Session 2: Mastering the Art of Influence and Persuasion
- Utilising Powerful Interpersonal Skills
- Applying the Proficient Principles of Influence & Persuasion
- Powerful Behavioural Motivation Techniques
- Empowering Others in the Right Way to Achieve Successful Results
- Techniques for Overcoming Objections and Managing Conflict
- The Art of Win-Win Negotiation
Session 3: Manager as Change Agent
- Identify what leaders can do to be effective in leading change
- Understand how to balance the emotions of change
- Use the change curve to anticipate the impact of change on employees
- Explain ways to deal with counterproductive employee attitudes
Session 1: Developing Others
- Identify ways to increase motivation and engagement in today’s employees
- Describe how to make continuous development a part of your team culture
- Explain how to use encouragement to empower employees to take on challenges
- Discuss how to balance the needs of the organization with the development desires of each mployee
Session 2: Creating High-Performing Teams
- Define the components needed for creating high-performing teams.
- Identify the specific actions needed to create a collaborative work environment
- Discuss a collaborative problem-solving process for addressing issues in the workplace.
- Describe how to equip employees to troubleshoot problems on their own
Sessin 3: Adapting to Today’s Demands
- Discover the key behaviors needed to be more adaptive in today’s ever-changing landscape.
- Identify differences in adapting to complex vs. complicated situations
- Discuss why leaders need to develop a growth mindset to adapt to today’s leadership demands
- Understand the importance of resiliency when faced with uncertainty and setbacks