Each year, organizations conduct training assumed to be effective in providing their employees with knowledge and skills vital to improving performance and productivity. Every year, billions of dollars are wasted when training fails to accomplish this goal. Tracking Training Impact is designed to help correct this situation by empowering you to measure and improve the impact of training–training focused on organizational goals, strategies and key business objectives. This two-day and three-day workshop couples new concepts and proven strategies with critical skill practice needed to prepare you for immediate on-the-job application.
At the end of the workshop, everyone who participates will be better equip to :
- Improved the credibility of the training function by quantifying training’s worth to the organization.
- Provide you with proven tools, strategies and techniques for successfully measuring the results of training.
- Highlight the best approaches for measuring training effectiveness given organizational constraints, discuss common pitfalls and provide strategies for overcoming obstacles.
- Provide colorful job aids and checklists which illuminate the steps needed to ensure successful implementation.
- Provide a process for collaboratively working with key members in your organization to increase their support and help ensure that training adds value to the organization.
- Present the benefits and challenges of each measurement level or technique and provide creative ways for improving their success.
Manager, Supervisor , HR Staff , Senior Staff, and administrative assistants who would like to involved in running training courses using attracted techniques.
- Training and Development for Organizational Effectiveness & Productivity
- Training Need Assessment Programs :
- People Review Approach
- Individual Competency Profile
- Corporate Training Ladder Approach
- Individual Development Plan Program
- Tools and Techniques for Assess training’s worth to the organization
Return on Investment (ROI)
- Better manage training costs and make more cost-effective decisions regarding training expenditures
Productivity Action Plans
- Plan a successful strategy for implementing evaluation strategies and techniques in your organization.
- Increase training benefits by focusing more on achieving results which have worth to the organization.
Performance Record Analysis
- Develop effective strategies for overcoming common barriers to successful Tracking implementation.
- Collaboratively identify training benefits and estimate training’s financial and non-financial value using the Collaborative Tracking Model.
- Collaborate with key managers during strategic points in the training and evaluation process to ensure their support and increase the likelihood of achieving desired results.
- Apply measurement techniques strategically to improve the cost-effectiveness and impact of training on operational results.