The course provides a sound review of Pipeline Integrity Management strategies, in compliance with regulatory requirements, including self-assessment. It is highly interactive and takes the form of lectures and case studies. On completion of the seminar, participants will have a solid understanding of the procedures, strengths, limitations, and applicability of the main issues that comprise a Pipeline Integrity Management Program.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Provide attendees with the latest techniques used to develop a comprehensive integrity management program covering both pipelines and their associated facilities.
- Described in detail with examples of typical program content including an overarching view of where detailed Risk Analysis and Defect Assessment fits in the Program.
- Provide a systematic, comprehensive and integrated approach to managing the safety and integrity of pipeline systems.
- Provide a prescriptive as well as a performance or risk-based approach for developing an Integrity Management Program
- Engineers and technicians responsible for ensuring the adequate protection of pipeline assets
- Maintenance planners
- Regulators and service-providers to the pipeline industry will also benefit from attending the course.
- Managing Integrity of NG Pipelines
- Risk Assessment
- Pipeline Integrity Management- Pressure Testing
- Assessment- Inline Inspection
- Integrity Assessment- Direct Assessment, Pipeline Remediation & Repair Technologies
- Pipeline Design ASME B31.8
- ASME IMP - Prevention Practices - Mechanical Damage
- Distribution Integrity Management Program for City Gas Distribution Systems
- Emerging Technologies to Prevent Mechanical Damage & find leaks in Gas & Liquid P/L's, Safe Management of the Life Cycle of Pipeline
- Integrity Management Planning & Implementation
- Practical Demonstration/ Site Visit